Helicopter Rescue Ladders
This mil-spec roll-up ladder is primarily used by helicopter crews to insert or extract personnel. Ideal for use over land or water, and in confined areas. Current models available for the H-47 and H-60 helicopters, but will adapt to most other helicopters.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 1500lbs.
- WLL per rung: 500lbs.
- Portable and adaptable to most helicopters
- Attaches with steel locking carabiners
- Compact when stored (case included)
- Easily deployed when needed
- Repositionable ladder rung spacers allow space between the ladder rung and aircraft to ensure a secure hand grip
- 36 ft long
- 19.5" wide
- 25 rungs
- Six 6" rung spacers provided
- 25 ft long
- 13.5" wide
- 21 rungs
- Four 4" rung spacers provided